Friday, November 8, 2013

Writing Prompt due 11/12/13

I would like to learn about chemistry. I do not have a chemistry class this year even though I wish to take it. I need to learn chemistry so I could have the knowledge about the chemicals in medicine. With the knowledge of chemistry, I can be a pharmacist. I need to know what chemical in medicine does this and that.

I would like to learn another language other than Spanish such as German or Japanese. Because I have watched videos or listened to music that inspired me to learn this particular language that was spoken. Learning a new language makes me understand what foreign people are talking about. I can also understand the lyrics of a song or can read words that are in a different language. I can have a chat with a person from another country.

I would like to learn more about extraterrestrial life. It is just so fascinating to learn about aliens. They have unique biological structure. The movies and the video games that I play is an inspiration. Aliens do have more advanced technology than us and they could be visiting us. I can learn about the components that were needed in a planet that would house life.

1 comment:

  1. These are fascinating things Michael! I would love to know more about aliens too, and their technology!

    ReplyDelete