Sunday, November 17, 2013

What I'm confused about...

I am confused about something from my English class. I have to write a CTEA paragraph and the only thing that I am confused about is the Transition (an intro of the evidence). I am lost in transition. I asked my teacher about it, he showed my what to do, and I think I'm okay with it. I must not talk about the story when I am writing the transition.

Another thing that it got me confused is the "You remind me of a man" thing. It started off like this: X: "You reminded me of a man." Y: "What man?" X: "A man of power." Y: "What power?" X: "The power of voodoo!" Y: "Who do?" X: "You do!" Y: "Do what?" X: "Remind me of a man." And it goes on for ages. I would like to know the ending of it.

Another thing that I'm a little confused about is some Spanish words. Some Spanish words such as centro and centre makes me think of the same meaning: center. But 1 letter of a word that is changed and it is a whole different meaning. Centro being center and centre being between. I also have a little trouble of words such as a la izquierda and a la derecha whether it means to the left or to the right. Some are irregular words but I'm okay with some such as the verb tener. In conjugated forms, it will be tengo for yo, tienes for tu, tiene for el/ella/ud, tenemos for nosotros, and tienen for ellos/ellas/uds.

No comments:

Post a Comment