Monday, November 4, 2013

How I learned: There are many ways that I learned best as a learner:

I can learn from linguistic aspects such as new words. If I don't know a new word, I could define it and learn a new word and its meaning. Learning a language is important! If I do not know a word, I could ask someone for the meaning for it or look up at dictionaries. If I know an advanced word or SAT vocabulary, then I could use these vocabulary words to make my writing more advanced. So, learning linguistically makes my writing much more advanced in vocabulary. Another way by learning linguistically is by reading articles about information of some object such as a pencil, or a car.

I am a spatial learner. I look at pictures to learn stuff of what they are and the message behind it. Some pictures seems fascinating to learn about such as optical illusions. Pictures vary from quality so I could learn which picture is different than which and which is pleasant to look at. Can videos be a spatial aspect of learning such as watching the news, or TV shows such as the discovery channel?

I can learn by interpersonal learning, learning by communicating with people. I can learn what to this this and what not to do this from my parents. I can learn to interact and communicating more with people from my speech teacher. A counselor can also be a great aspect of interpersonal learning. I can learn much more when I communicate with intelligent people. But, debates isn't going to help because I can't decide which side should I agree on the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment